Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dimozantos to Race Cape Epic 2011 in South Africa

It's official... After being lucky enough to gain a spot in this prestigious race through their lottery draw, my entry has now being confirmed for the 2011 Cape Epic in South Africa.

The Cape Epic takes place over 8 days from the 27th of March to the 3rd of April next year and follows a grueling course over 800km starting just outside Cape Town. 1200 riders participate in this event and the men's category is UCI ranked, so the field is always very strong.

I am yet to confirm a teammate for the event. It is important to make sure that both my teammate and I are compatible in our strength and expectations.

I am also yet to confirm sponsors for the event itself. Being such a huge international event, the Cape Epic presents some exceptional opportunities for myself and sponsors alike. If you would like to be a part of this, please contact me by email at megandimo@gmail.com

I'm very excited about the opportunity to race the Cape Epic and the timing is perfect coming up towards 24 hour solo world champs in October. To have an important race on the other side of world champs will create a continuing goal to strive for above and beyond world champs.

Stay tuned for more details!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment