Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shave to Ride - The deed is done. Time to get your donations in!

It's not too late to do your bit to help send me to world champs and also to help me donate to World Bicycle relief. So far, donations have been a little bit thin on the ground. My target is $2000. This means we only need 100 generous peeps to donate 20 bucks each (easy huh???)

Donations can be direct deposited to one of the following accounts:
NZ Account: 06-0596-0052994-04
Aussie Account: 112-879 056 759 948

I've held up my end of the deal... Check out the results! Steph from Luxe & Duke got all funky and creative and I must say, I actually don't mind it (maybe it'll stay this way!!!). It's extra funny when I forget that I have a multi-coloured head and wonder why people are looking at me in a strange way.

World champs are under 2 weeks away. The thumb is healing well (although never quickly enough for someone as impatient as myself)... Bring it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment