Friday, May 20, 2011

Spoke Articles by Yours Truly (published pre-April 2011)

I figured that I really should get these articles up on here for you all to read. Must say I'm quite proud to be published on a regular basis in a mag as awesome as Spoke... I'll do my best to post these articles as the issues are released from now on... But for now, here's all my published articles before issue 41 dating all the way back to my first 24 Hour Solo World Champs in 2008! You can click on each page as an image and zoom in to read... ENJOY!!!

Issue 40







































Issue 39







































Issue 37







































Issue 35




















Issue 34




















Issue 32













































































Issue 30









































































No comments:

Post a Comment