Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mitre 10 MEGA to be Cape Epic Headline Sponsor!

In the wake of a very successful Day Night Thriller yesterday (race report on it's way!), John and I are very proud to announce Mitre 10 MEGA as one of our headline sponsors for our 2012 Cape Epic Campaign.

I have to say, I am really excited and quite humbled by this. I have worked for Mitre 10 MEGA for a little over four months now and am really stoked to have such an impressive display of support from my employer. It really does demonstrate that there are companies out there that can see the value in employees maintaining a work-life balance and I am really happy that I work for one of those companies (the fact that I love my job makes it even better!).

I'm based at the Palmerston North store as the Store General Manager and we open our new shop in Featherston Street in early November, so pop on down and say hi! We have put particular effort into making our store cycle-friendly by providing a good number of bike racks and free bike lock hire so you an swing by and have a coffee in our cafe or shop for your bike maintenance bits and pieces.

The MEGA slogan even describes exactly how we like our riding!!! BIG IS GOOD! Thanks guys... We'll do our very best to fly the flag and make the team proud!



No comments:

Post a Comment